7th Grade Math Task Cards Bundle

After spending the last several years focusing on creating 6th and 8th grade materials, I have decided to start filling in the gap of 7th grade! To start, I was able to put together this full year bundle of 7th grade math task cards.



Similar to my 6th Grade Math and 8th Grade Math task card bundles, each of the 88 task cards includes a different concept with 1-4 questions. When it comes to the level of difficulty, this set includes "regular" problems for each of the 7th grade math concepts. In total, the bundle includes close to 300 total problems!

To try out a free sample of the task cards, you can download this Angles and Transformation Unit to see if they would be a good fit for your classroom!

I have found task cards to have a ton of great uses in the classroom. For more information about how you could use these problems in your classroom, be sure to check out my post "4 Ways to Use Task Cards in the Middle School Math Classroom." I hope you can find a good use for these with your students!

8 comments :

  1. The State Bank of India has opened the applications for 8,653 clerical posts in its latest SBI Clerk 2019 notification. The notification for Junior Associate or clerk was released on Friday. Eligible candidates can apply for the position on the official website - sbi.co.in. The application process will close on 3 May, reports said. Click Here to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleverness is in genes of a FOX, that’s what is required during any exam to maximize your score. At UNIFOX, we build your mental strength to such a level that you are always ready to take exams and ace them with proper strategy, as there is a saying that a “proper strategy can make up for a decent preparation”.
    To make you prepare for the exam, we not only teach you about the course content but also build your personality over the time with personality development sessions and motivational classes. We cannot assure that you definitely will crack the exam you are going to appear but we do make sure that you will learn everything to best of your abilities, to best of our abilities, along with attitude to live your life with.
    http://mathscoaching.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea. I would use this type of activity in down time for students. It is an easy way to scaffold information students may need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, it is a very useful activity for students. Once I get my classroom, I want to use this activity.

      Delete
  4. I want to let the world know about Doctor AKHERE the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor AKHERE used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor AKHERE because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor AKHERE today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor AKHERE email is: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete