"Dollar Deals" are Coming this Summer!

This summer, I have decided to try something a little different. Every Tuesday, I will be posting a different math resource in my TpT store for just $1!






With it being the first Tuesday of summer, I figured there is no better day to start than today! The first resource up are these Exit Slips: Perimeter, Area, and Volume - for 6th grade math. Each of the nine topics included have four problems, which increase in difficulty. These exit slips could be used as a check as students leave the class, in math centers, small groups, or in lots of other ways! Check them out and stay tuned every Tuesday for the new deal!

To make sure you don't miss out on the future Dollar Deals, follow my Instagram and Facebook pages, where I will be posting updates!

Instagram: @middleschoolmathman
Facebook: Middle School Math Man

No comments :

Post a Comment