1,000 Follower Sale!

It is time for a sale! I recently reached 1,000 followers on TpT! As a thank you, I will be throwing a 20% off sale on Thursday and Friday this week! If you are already following, be sure to check your Teachers Pay Teachers Inbox for a freebie that I sent earlier this week! Most of my activities and resources are geared towards upper elementary and middle school math.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Alex-Oconnor-The-Middle-School-Math-Man

The sale includes EVERYTHING, including all of my bundles. I encourage you to take a look around everything in my store, but I thought I'd highlight a few of my bigger bundles here that you can save big on!

First off are these Math Enrichment Task Cards! I use these during math workshop with any of my students that show they have a solid understanding of whatever topic we are learning about. These could also be used as a center in themselves or for students who get done with their work early! They cover a ton of different topics that would work well for advanced 5th and 6th grade students.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Enrichment-Full-Year-Bundle-6th-Grade-Math-Task-Cards-1544508

Also included are these Math Brain Busters. I recently discovered a new storage system for them that was really easy and really effective! Just a few tacks and they were ready to go! The full bundle includes 675 questions relating to all of the 6th grade math Common Core Standards.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Brain-Busters-Bundle-1649112

One of my most recent products are these math sorts. These have been very engaging for my sixth grade students. They must sort the cards based on their answers. Once sorted, they flip over the cards and must unscramble the fun words on the back. These are great as centers, for groups done early, or as a planned group activity as a whole class. Lots of different upper elementary and middle school topics are included!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Sort-Bundle-For-Upper-Grades-2102154

The majority of my products can be purchased at a big discount as a part of my Math Mega Bundle. Right now, the only products not included are the Math Sort activities and my newest Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Memory game. Everything else is a part of this Mega Bundle.

Anyways, I hope you are all off to a wonderful beginning to the school year! If you have any questions about any of the products or sale, comment below and I will be sure to get back to you!

No comments :

Post a Comment