A Brain Busting Friday Freebie and Sale!

For those of us on break, I know that it can be tough keeping track of what day it is - as seen in this hilarious e-card! However, I checked the calendar, and it is that time of the week again - FRIDAY! That means it is time for the Friday Freebie! I posted a link and description later on in this post!

http://thepensivesloth.com/memes-for-teachers/
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Full-Store-Bundle-6th-Grade-Math-1978103Before I get into the Freebie, I want to share some exciting news that I was able to finish up yesterday! I decided to bundle all of my math products into one huge (and discounted) bundle - my Full Store Bundle (6th Grade Math). I do have to give some credit to my wife Nicole, over at FirstieFavorites, for the awesome cover design. If you teach first grade, I've got two things. Number one...I'm not sure why you are reading my middle school blog (just kidding, I'm glad you are here!!). Number two, you should head over to hear blog for some cool first grade ideas. Okay, back to my new bundle. It includes everything....and I mean EVERYTHING...from my TpT store. Individually purchased, that means more than $120 worth of upper elementary and middle school math resources. I am putting it at a pretty big discount and it will be an additional 10% off until tonight (Friday, 7/24) at 11pm Central Time! Be sure to check it out or tell your middle school math teacher friends! Here are a few pictures of some things included in this bundle, although there is much more than just these activities!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Full-Store-Bundle-6th-Grade-Math-1978103

Alright, enough of the paid stuff, right? Let's move on to the Friday Freebie. This week is a big one - Math Brain Busters (Number Systems). How many of you start off the year teaching concepts relating to the number system? Multiplying and dividing decimals, multiplying and dividing fractions, etc. This Brain Buster set focuses entirely on the number system. It is a fun way for students to practice either individually or with a partner. As you can see in the picture, the questions are on the front side of each card and the corresponding answer is directly behind the question. It takes a little time to print and cut, but then once you have them you can use them in a lot of ways! I highly recommend laminating, hole punching, and looping them around binder rings. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Brain-Busters-Number-Systems-1636799

Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to check out the giveaway below! It's an easy way to try to win a $60 Target gift card or some great middle school TpT resources!

2 comments :


  1. How to Recover Your Crypto Investments from Scammers / Alpha Recovery Experts

    Prominent blockchain analysis firm ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, are renowned for its cutting-edge instruments and proficiency in monitoring cryptocurrency transactions. Alpha Recovery Experts, often utilized by scam victims , is an expert in tracking down misplaced or stolen digital assets and detecting illegal activity. Their strong forensic capabilities analyze blockchain data to recover stolen crypto and offer clients clear recovery alternatives and legal remedies. Since Alpha Recovery Experts have proven to be a professional and successful crypto recovery service, the team has gained global trust.

    Contact Below;
    Email; Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Get Money Back From an Investment Scam / Consult Alpha Recovery Experts

    The professionalism and reliability of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS team set them apart as a trusted partner in the realm of bitcoin recovery services. Operating with the highest level of professionalism and integrity, ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS ensures that their clients receive the best possible assistance in recovering their lost bitcoins. With a team of experts dedicated to helping individuals navigate the process of recovery, they offer 24/7 support to ensure that clients receive prompt and effective assistance when they need it most. Testimonials from satisfied clients further underscore the effectiveness of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS in recovering lost bitcoins, highlighting their commitment to client satisfaction and successful outcomes.

    Get More Info;
    Visit ; Alpharecoveryexpert. com
    Mail Add; Info @alpharecoveryexpert. com

    ReplyDelete