Friday Freebie - Math Scavenger Hunt: Expressions & Equations

Summer is here! With our school year coming to an end with a half day yesterday, I was able to take down the final countdown post-it from the fridge. As you can see, we didn't have too stressful of a schedule in 6th grade math for the final day! It always love getting to meet the incoming 6th graders during our Bump-Up Day. Now it is time to look forward to some time off, lots of baseball, and a trip to Australia this summer! I am going to try something this summer that I have been thinking about doing for a while now. I've decided that I am going to post one FREE product from my TPT store every Friday for the entire day.

While enjoying my first day of summer, I have also been working on creating some new scavenger hunts to use next year! I first tried one of these at the end of this year as a review and I wish I would have done it sooner. The 6th graders loved solving the scavenger hunt problems and I even had a student ask on the last day of school if we could do another one! My plan is to create a scavenger hunt for each 6th grade standard, as well as some end of year review scavenger hunts! I have a few of them up in my store already...and tomorrow I plan on making my Math Scavenger Hunt: Expressions & Equations free for the entire day! Each scavenger hunt includes 12 question posters, a student record sheet, and an answer key. Be sure to grab your copy from my TPT store tomorrow (Store: Alex O'Connor)!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Scavenger-Hunt-Expressions-Equations-1901766

Stay tuned for more Friday Freebies from my TPT store! Have a great start to your summer everyone!

3 comments :

  1. That's kind of you to post a freebie every Friday :)
    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete

  2. How to Recover Your Crypto Investments from Scammers / Alpha Recovery Experts

    Prominent blockchain analysis firm ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, are renowned for its cutting-edge instruments and proficiency in monitoring cryptocurrency transactions. Alpha Recovery Experts, often utilized by scam victims , is an expert in tracking down misplaced or stolen digital assets and detecting illegal activity. Their strong forensic capabilities analyze blockchain data to recover stolen crypto and offer clients clear recovery alternatives and legal remedies. Since Alpha Recovery Experts have proven to be a professional and successful crypto recovery service, the team has gained global trust.

    Contact Below;
    Email; Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
    WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coinbase Lost My Money: $197,000 CAD Withdrawal Failure : How I Finally Got Help
    I’m sharing this publicly so others understand what can happen when a large Coinbase withdrawal fails and how powerless you can feel when support stops responding.
    On January 20, 2025, I attempted to withdraw $197,000 CAD from my Coinbase account to my Simplii Financial (CIBC) USD Savings Account. After waiting more than a week, the funds never arrived.
    I contacted Coinbase, and they told me the transaction showed as “completed” on their end and advised me to call my bank. Simplii confirmed they received the deposit request but rejected it, explaining that USD savings accounts only accept wire transfers, not EFTs. This was not something Coinbase warned me about beforehand.
    I relayed this information back to Coinbase and submitted all requested documentation to prove the funds were never received. As of January 25, my money was still missing.
    What made this situation far worse was Coinbase’s customer support. Every follow-up call resulted in the same scripted responses. It felt like speaking to AI or frontline agents with no authority or technical understanding. I was never escalated to someone capable of resolving the issue.
    Then Coinbase closed my account, despite this being a system and process failure not user error.
    At that point, I genuinely believed I had lost $297,000 CAD.
    Out of desperation, I shared my situation publicly on Medium asking if anyone had advice or contacts. Multiple people independently suggested I open a detailed case with the smart contract audit and forensic support team at support of Bitreclaim.com.
    That advice turned out to be the best decision I made all year.
    Bitreclaim’s team immediately requested all transaction records, timestamps, withdrawal references, and correspondence. Their blockchain forensic and smart contract audit specialists traced the movement status of the funds, identified where the transfer failed, and documented the breakdown between Coinbase’s internal systems and the receiving bank.
    Without their intervention and technical reporting, I’m convinced the money would have remained in limbo indefinitely. Coinbase had stopped communicating meaningfully, and I was left with no leverage until Bitreclaim stepped in.
    It’s honestly disturbing that I had to pay an independent forensic firm to resolve what appears to be Coinbase’s internal operational failure but without Bitreclaim, I don’t believe I’d have seen my money again.
    If you’re dealing with a failed Coinbase withdrawal, frozen account, or missing funds, don’t rely on exchange support alone. Open a detailed case with the 24/7 customer support at Bitreclaim.com, and make sure you collate:
    * Transaction references
    * Withdrawal confirmations
    * Bank rejection notices
    * Dates, amounts, and correspondence
    This experience was stressful, avoidable, and unfair but Bitreclaim’s forensic audit support is what finally gave me clarity and a path forward when Coinbase would not.

    ReplyDelete