A Freebie and a Deal!

Like a lot of you this week, our district was closed due to cold weather. Our wind chills of close to -35 degrees gave us a full day off on Wednesday. It ended up being a pretty productive day. I was able to create this set of FREE math vocabulary words for a math word wall (or any other use you might have for them!). It includes 17 boldface heading words and 216 6th grade math vocabulary words. Eventually I plan on creating posters and examples that go along with the words...but that might have to wait until the summer. Be sure to grab your copy of the words!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/6th-Grade-Math-Vocabulary-Words-1637313

I have also been hard at work creating new Math Brain Busters cards. I currently have four set up in my TPT store. One of the sets include cards that have questions from all five 6th grade math standards (150 total problems). The other three all focus on a single standard (105 problems each). This morning, I just finished up the Ratios & Proportional Relationships set. It will be on sale for $2 until 10 pm central time tonight!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Brain-Busters-Ratios-and-Proportional-Relationships-1641999

I hope you all enjoy your weekend, and let's hope for some warmer weather ahead. I mean, it's only 86 days until opening day (not that I'm counting), so it has to start warming up soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment