6th Grade Math Brain Busters!

I'm starting to think I have a problem. We are only two days into winter break (some of us at least) and I just got done spending close to twelve hours working on these new Math Brain Buster cards! I guess I figured I'd be sitting around watching football all day anyways, so why not watch football and get some school work done! Anyways, be sure to check these out if you teach math in the upper grades.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Math-Brain-Busters-1614117


The set includes 30 individual cards that each have 5 math problems on them. The problems are sorted by the common core standards - Ratios & Proportional Relationships, Number System, Expressions & Equations, Geometry, and Statistics & Probability. Each card has one problem from each of these standards. It's winter break, so if you don't feel like doing the math, that's 150 problems! They can be used in the classroom however you would like...math centers, exit slips, for kids who are finished early, etc. However, I would recommend printing on cardstock, cutting out, laminating, hole punching, and clipping together for students to use. Just like in the picture...except I didn't have time to laminate yet!

Now, time to start my winter break for real this time! Enjoy the holidays everybody!

No comments :

Post a Comment